This photo of the Greek ruins – The Oracle of Delphi – is courtesy of travel.webshots.com
Why is it so important to know yourself? Because without that knowledge you are doomed.
Sounds dramatic, doesn’t it? But think for a moment of all the mistakes that people who don’t know themselves create in their lives:
- They pick the wrong relationships.
- They sabotage themselves at school and in their career.
- They fritter away time they could be using to better good.
- They hang out with people who bring out the worst in them instead of the best, or who allow them to be mediocre.
- They spend their money carelessly, going shopping on a whim, or gambling for the fun of it, without paying attention to long term goals.
Can you add to the list? Please comment and share with your friends. Tomorrow I’ll discuss ways to get to know yourself to improve your chances of being happy, stress free and successful in life.
your happiness guru,