Let’s be frank about relationships for a moment — some of them are really NOT in your best interest, right? (Or mine, either!) Some relationships truly suck, and it can be extremely stressful when you stay in a relationship despite a very real longing to leave.
What are some of the reasons women give for staying? See if any of these resonate with you — or share this article with a friend that you know could really use this info!
- I’ll leave him after the kids are grown
- I can’t leave him now, he’s sick (or unemployed or addicted to something and trying to quit)
- What will the neighbors think?
- How can I admit to my family and friends what a mess my life is?
- I promised to love, honor and obey, so how can I leave him?
- I figure I made my own bed and now I have to lay in it! (at least that’s what Granny says whenever I complain to her)
- I just know he doesn’t mean all that nasty stuff he says to me — he’s tired (or overworked or under pressure or… or… or…)
- I’m afraid what he’ll do to me if I try to leave — he’s got a really nasty temper!
- He’s already threatened me that I’d better not break up with him, so I’ll just make the best of this (after all, he doesn’t beat me, so it’s not that bad)
- He’s always so sweet after he’s blown up at me, and I know that means he’s sorry he hurt me so much
- It wouldn’t be fair to leave a relationship I’ve already invested so much in
- I don’t have the money to live on my own
- The kids think he’s great and it would hurt them too much if I initiated a breakup
- Everybody else just loves this guy — other women tell me how lucky I am, so there must be something wrong with me for not being 100% happy with him
- He tells me the problem is that I’m cold and too sensitive and I’m really working on that, so I should stay and make a go of this!
If you found yourself nodding — guess what? You’ve been brainwashed to believe that you don’t deserve to have a truly happy and loving relationship with someone who treats you with respect, trust and TLC.
Go now to watch my free preview video and decide if you’d like to learn from me how you can actually dump the jerk in your life… and finally be free to enjoy a life that is really what you’d like to have. attracttheguyyouwant.com
to your well-being and happiness,