A big part of being chronically stressed out is feeling tired all the time! You may feel overwhelmed with so much that needs doing, and feel that time is slipping away and you just don’t have enough energy to cope.
Here are 5 ways to amp up your energy, without using artificial stimulants:
- Get moving! Unless you are seriously ill, there’s no reason you can’t move around and get your body to attract more energy to itself by generating some! Even sick people are encouraged to stretch and move so as not to get painful sores and flabby muscles.
- Hydrate! It’s so important to drink clean fresh water throughout the day – your body needs it to process every function, so make it a daily habit to keep yourself well-hydrated.
- Get out and be with young people — go to a park and walk in the sunshine, if you can, and be around the energy of active and youthful-at-any-age people in your community. My puppy is a great source of energy and playing/walking with her really helps me keep my own energy at a higher level. If you don’t have a dog – you can still hang out at a dog park and play with the other peoples’ dogs. You’ll go home feeling lighter and brighter.
- Develop a positive outlook, and catch yourself when your thoughts drift to negative predictions or discouragement. Reverse that kind of thinking right away, before it can grab hold. Negative energy will drag you down swiftly, so it is to be avoided — be vigilant about this.
- Make sure you are getting the proper nutrients every single day. A great way I recently discovered is Vemma nutritional supplement beverages. The drinks not only make you feel great, but the product offers a business opportunity that could relieve some of your financial stress — get more info at my new site: www.energyqueen.vemma.com — I hope to see you there!