- trying to run an online business?
- learning how to use social media to promote yourself?
- reading all the blog posts, forums and articles in your niche to keep up with what everybody else is doing?
- creating products, books, e-books, articles, audio courses, podcasts, etc?
- figuring out which software you need and then learning how to use it?
- catching up on a mountain of emails, with tons of subject lines that scream urgent warnings that you had better hurry up and attend this newest seminar or buy this new program?
- this list goes on and on, and I’m sure you can add more!
The result is info overload and STRESS!
Although I can’t tell you how to run your life, I can suggest sweetly that you take a look at how you are spending each waking hour before you burn out.
If you haven’t read my stress management book, you are really cheating yourself out of some incredible and amazing techniques for reducing stress and coping with a busy life. Get the paperback or Kindle at amazon or get Instant Access to the ebook by clicking here. You’ll be glad you did.
I just finished creating an audio-book as part of a new program I am developing, and as I read each of the 12 chapters in “Forget Your Troubles” I have to admit that I felt really proud that I give so much incredible advice packed into an easy to read book. Go ahead and get your copy. Click here
your happiness guru,